Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

Spinning Rice Dancer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

Spinning Rice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Spinning Rice Dancer    Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Personal Info

Name: Raisudansāsupiningu Kuchiki

Visible age: 21

Appearance: Spinning Rice Dancer  A_c3aa6cb9
She is a average height girl, with only about BB cup breasts. Her hair is black and normally in a mess, and her eyes are a calm blue color. Her skin is pale and her clothing is dark, with a leather coat and pants covering her and nothing else. She is of slim figure and is normally glowing with a black energy. She wears a locket that holds the Hougyoku inside it, if it ever leaves her neck, it will instantly transport back to her.

Personality: Much like Byakuya she is calm and calculative in battle, with the reaction time to match her speed. But out of battle she is kinder and less agitated than Byakuya, not bothering with honorifics. She tends to be the greatest at lies, which she does very often. She is also very intelligent to go with all of this. She as a girl however does enjoy being complimented, and loves a good joke or two. Over the last few years she has become a little colder to her opponents learning that she has to fight them without mercy, or be killed.

Marital Status: Single

Sexual preference: Bisexual

Division: Master Dangai Shinigami

Zanpakuto Information:

Name: Sen raisupatī no kyōki (Thousand Rice Patties Insanity)

Appearance:Unknown due to constant state of shikai, capable of forcing out Bankai

Type: Rice

Released Zanpakuto Information:

Release Phrase: Dansu to, sen raisupatīzu wa kyōki haki

Looks: The release of this weapon is a pair of chop-sticks. These chop sticks are how she fights and the tips are sharpened. They are indestructible, and charged with energy capable of blocking nearly any attack one handed.

Description:
Shureddo-Using this, the rice that appears with the blade slices everything in the area much like Byakuya's Scatter. The rice is super Sharpened, and numbers in millions. The rice if burned keeps the fire and spreads it to continue fire strikes. If frozen it will shred the ice. If shocked, it will react violently and keep the static in its attacks. The rice is immune to water. The rice can cut diamonds to shreds and moves at near shunpo speed at her will.

Hashi no sentō-This is her Chopstick Fighting style that allows her to fight people one handed by having super precise power with her chopsticks and being able to deflect most attacks using them. This form of fighting is difficult to predict, and faster than shunko fighting.

Expert Hand to Hand-She uses her chopsticks and her legs to fight since she cannot use her right arm for fighting hindering her abilities, but she has learned how to stop boulders by channeling her energy through her chopsticks.

Shunpo Master, surpasses Yoruichi in speed.

Super Enhanced Vision and Reflexes- Beyond that of any previous squad two captain.

Bankai Information:
(NOTE: Bankai can only be used by strong Lieutenants and Captains.)

Description: Increased Speed
Increased Reitsu
Increased Strength

Looks: The Bankai is the same as the previous state, but the rice is so thick it covers the ground like snow

History, RP Sample and RP Challenge.

History: Currently, She is one of the only Kuchiki that is a shinigami anymore after Byakuya retired. She was much like her cousin in every way, except for the fact she has no honor at all. She was raised with the Kuchiki till she became the head of the side branch after the Aizen incident, but it seems that when he disappeared, she had found the plans for the original Hyougoku and remade it, making it look like she had stolen the original.

After the incident she fled from the Seireitei with an elite group of shinigami that willingly followed her, she went to the Valley of Screams. She practiced and researched the power of the Hyougoku and learned how to tap into its reitsu just slightly, enough to make her Captain Commander level, but only when needed. She rarely uses it however as it was a dangerous weapon, and if used at the wrong time, could happen all wrong.

With the weakness of the fake Hougyoku, she has yet to even tap into the powers of the Hyougoku. She was once injured and lost the use of her left arm for reitsu as it can no longer have reitsu in it, making it useless for battle. However the rest of her battle skills are single arm fighting in the first place. Now she currently rules the Dangai world and the blanks within it.

Recently found out, the reason she left that particular day is because she had just been caught having sex with the now retired CC's daughter.

RP Sample: The smell of salt and the ocean filled the air as the wind blew about his frosty fiery hair as the earth froze beneath his feet and his cold dark eyes not even white within them began to chill all before him, The old arrancar was ready, he had no wish to be bossed around by some youngsters, nor did he wish to be considered weak compared to the others. So he did the unthinkable....he challenged the Primero Espada, a man that if he was not careful, could slaughter him. He looks at his falcon and nods* This may be my final run Blaine, do not be afraid... but I may need our powers this time...* Blaine nods as his glows in response to what the old arrancar had said, he understood full and well that they may both die for questioning the power of an Espada.

They got to a grand room devoid of color, it was nothing but white everywhere, the furniture, the cieling walls, the door, no windows, just a single being who stood in the center of the room. Harrigan Agelelic, the Primero Espada, an Espada who could control both light and darkness along with some mysterious other power. Harrigan stood at six feet tall and his crystal gray eyes bore into Eremitt with a kind stare. His hair was silver and touched his mid back in a ponytail as his ears were pierced with bars like cages across his ears, and his skin was baby smooth and tan like a man who had been to the beach just the right amount of time. His clothing was not the Espada uniform at the moment, it was a alternating black and white version of it and his pants were blue jeans, and of course only he was allowed to do this. His katana was on his back and it was longer than much, the blade itself was six feet in length ,the hilt without a guard and silver, while the blade itself was black.

Harrigan looked at the arrancar with a soft face*So you have come to challenge me....however much I would advise you against it, I must oblige to the rules, and you realize I will kill you if you cannot defeat me correct?* Eremitt nodded with a calm look in his eyes, Eremitt was one of the strongest not numbered Arrancar, but how would he fair against the great Primero Espada...* I have understood for months what can happen, and I have trained to fight you; whoever wins is truly the stronger man...* Eremitt Drew his sword as his Falcon dissapeared as the Primero held a hand straight out to his right but he smiled assuringly* I'm afraid you are only half my current level....but fortunately we share the same aspect of death...* Eremitt's eyes widen as the man split in two as a shorter man with a scowl on his face seperated from Harrigan's body.

As they seperated both changed in appearance. Harrigan changed to having a solid white Espada robe and silky long white hair along with a six foot blade katana at his side made of pure gold, the other man however was the reverse of Harrigan, his clothing and his hair was black as for his katana, it was more like a dagger and his eyes were black and almost evil looking*Get this over with Angel I hate being out too long* the white one nods* I know Harrigan, I will try to finish this quickly, as now he and I are equal level...* Eremitt was confused, but he hid it, he did not understand why he would weaken himself*

The white one known as Agelelic stood before Eremitt drew his sword with a kind look upon his face and gave a look like there was no reason to talk anymore. Eremitt drew his black zanpaktou as the runes upon its blade glowed with power as his hair's braids began to float in the power of his reitsu while Agelelic's reitsu flooded the room in a light brighter than any Eremitt had ever seem, almost blinding him as Agelelic shined in the light. They walked to each other and bowed in respect for each other, for all four in the room knew one thing, someone was going to die....

Last edited by Raisudansāsupiningu on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchaos.rpg-board.net
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Spinning Rice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinning Rice Dancer    Spinning Rice Dancer  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:51 pm

I would approved the character but judging from the Hyougoku I am going to have to say trial you even know how much I HATE the fact we even have that in rp. Approved under trial.
Back to top Go down

Spinning Rice Dancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chaos :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: