Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

Taking a Relaxing day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

Taking a Relaxing day Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:02 pm

She was a slim woman with slight curve and short black hair with black eyes. She wore a black leather jacket and black leather pants that were expertly made. She wore a closed hearted locket with a black gem in the center of it. She was relaxing at a bar as she lightly sipped her sake and listened to the music that was being played. Currently it was a slow lulling music that made her want to go to sleep, but she knew better than to fall asleep in a bar, especially in the human world, the way these people were. She had changed much in appearance since she had been at the Soul Society, or even since she was last out of the Dangai, so no one could recognize her, even her reitsu was hidden.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchaos.rpg-board.net
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 pm

A battle worn man walked into the bar with bags under his eyes. The man is a rouge shinigami who escaped many years ago and still looks the same. Though he looks 16 he has fought many battles and has given him a more manly look. He sat down next to a woman with short black hair. He looked at the bartender and asked for some sake but the bartender shook his head. The man grabbed the bartender by the collar. "I'm not in the mood for this so you better not piss me off..." He lets go of the bartenders collar and looks around the bar seeing everyone looking at him. He ignores them and turns to the woman next to him. "What brings you here at this time of night all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 pm

At first she thought about ignoring the question then she spoke as she gave a blank expression still taking occasional sips of her sake as she spoke in a calm "I don't know you, don't care to know you" kind of voice. She was relaxing and didn't feel like dealing with some knucklehead battle worn kid, she was sure that he had to be some human punk that just gon in a fight with a blender and barely made it out alive*"Obviously I am drinking Sake kid, now what do you want?"*She was very blunt as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

"I just wanted a drink but everyone in this town seems like they don't give it to underage people...Even though I'm older than I look..." He doubt this woman would believe him but he just didn't seem to care anymore. He got up and swung his zanpakuto over his shoulders and began to walk towards the door. "Well it seems like I'm not wanted here anymore, I guess I will see you around..." Z said as he looked at the bartender who was calling the cops. He exits out the bar door and walks off into the night. After walking 10 feet from the bar he disappeared in the blink of a eye and reappearing on top of a building a block away from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 pm

The woman sat and drank her sake silently as the cops came in and asked everyone for information on the boy that had just escaped and she said nothing as she sipped her sake. At the end of her time there, she ordered a large jug of sake and as soon as she was out the door was the moment she appeared on the building directly behind the new boy and she held out the Sake calmly, she wasn't even buzzed from what she had had, she had a very high tolerance for it.*"You are a shinigami, but are you friend or foe?"
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

He see's the cops go into the bar and chuckles. When he sees the woman exit the bar and see her disappeared in a instant he was surprised and when he heard her voice from behind he almost fell off the building. "Yes I am...and it depends whose asking?" Z said with no emotion still facing in the direction of the bar. He stands up and turns around to face her ready for a fight or flight situation.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 pm

She spoke calmly and with a slight smile on her face as she had her hands on the chopsticks in her pocket, she kept holding the jug out with her left hand as she nodded*"I am an enemy of the seireitei, and that is all you will need to know. Now you want the sake, or not, I get tired of holding this stuff out kid.."*She had a slight smile as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Z smiled as she said she was a enemy of the Seireitei. "As am I." He took the sake and poured him some and offered the woman some. "Seems like I'm safe for now..." He said with calm voice as he drunk his sake already. The sake was cold and went tasted bitter for him since he hasn't had it for awhile. He pours himself another shot. "So how come you are on the run too?"
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:22 pm

She smiles and lays back on a rail at the top of the building and smiled. She thought about answering truthfully then she denied the thought, the less people that knew about her and who she really was, the better. She decided to tell a partial truth*"I ran away from the society with some friends after we stole something...and I had sex with the last CC's daughter....yeah didn't turn out to well when he caught me."*She laughed, telling the truth at the lats part, she wanted to end with a bang before she had left and she did. granted that was a secret that only she the previous dead CC and the daughter who had gone missing after his death.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Z began to do a mental picture of the woman with the captain commanders daughter he blushes at the thought. "Did you have a good time with her?" He said smiling at the question. He then finishes the sake and tries to walk but is tipsy and fell to the ground. "Looks like I can't drink as much as a I used to." His words came out as gibberish.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:35 pm

She chuckled as she remembered back to it, the woman was rather attractive, and she was definitely good with her hands...she passed by the thought and went back to the convorsation*"She was good, have had much better before, but that some with being over 800 years old. Granted I got to keep my looks of 23 unlike most people,"*She laughed as she did a pose for a moment and winked before leaning back on the bar*"And apparently not kid, I drank a gallon or two of that stuff and I am just fine."
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Z ruffles his hair and burps. "Running does take a lot out of you ya plus with all the new age limit its hard to get a drink..." He throws the empty bottle of sake over the building and gets back up. "Oh I have introduced myself I am Z Yuurei not sure if you heard of me but I was known for being the badass captain of squad 11." Said with great pride and a hint of being drunk.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 pm

She smiled as she bowed and nodded*"Call me Rain, its waht a good few people call me anyway. I was just a minor kid back when I left the soul society."*She laughed a bit at her own lies, but it seemed more like she was laughing from remembrance.*"So you were one of the knucklehead leaders of the brute squad huh, interesting, well its nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 pm

"Nice to meetcha Rain, well I better head off, I don't like staying in one place for too long and I think the police know I'm up here. Till we meet again Rain." Z bows and grabs Rains hand and kisses it then begins to walk towards the edge of the building and flash steps up towards a taller building. He nearly fell off of the other building because he miscalculated and he was drunk.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Relaxing day   Taking a Relaxing day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Relaxing day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chaos :: The Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: