Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
An Old Friend Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

An Old Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Ahhh, so the Hougyoku is under the control of the Dangai Shinigami. Quite dangerous. From what we saw with Aizen back those years ago, he used it to become far more powerful than anyone could imagine. I'm going to have to develop something to counteract it, but that damn Urahara's records are gone. That girl must have been a captain, but who? She didn't look like any previous captains...must have really done something to change her appearance. Well, that's not important. An enemy is still an enemy. Once we see her in action we'll know exactly who she is. I think a visit to an old friend will be the perfect move in this game of chess. I'll discover who she is and have the Dangai Shinigami eliminated before they cause more harm, Kazaru thought to himself. He sat down in a bar that he and his former lieutenant had visited numerous times. Kinzoku...I'll stop those bastards that killed you. And it looks like I'll need your brother's help to do it. He'll be here any minute now, I know that drunk lunatic's habits.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:30 pm

A man was walking towards Kazaru in a distances, he was staggering from drinking again. His appearance almost like Urahara's but with dark gray in color and his own personal symbol on its back and along the trim. The man fell down a couple times but picked himself and then flash stepped 3 feet behind Kazura. "I swore I just saw him in front of me...." He scratches his head then turns around to see a green haired man. "KAZARU MAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE YEARS? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE WELL YOU KNOW!"
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:36 pm

"Damnit Z quiet down. I know you're drunk as hell, so take this. I need you sober. No drinks for now," Kazaru said, annoyed. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a syringe and injected Z with it. "That's a drug I made that eliminates alcohol from liquid. By injecting it, I can sober a person up within about...ehhh...five minutes depending on how drunk they are. Put a drop in an alcoholic drink...its not alcoholic anymore. Now, I got us both a soda, here. I can't talk to you about this until you're sober. A drink will speed up the sobering up process."
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Z begins to mumble in disappointment. When Z was injected by a syringe he yelped then began to rub where Kazaru injected him. Z took the drink by grabbing it from Kazaru's hand. He drank the soda no more like chugged it and it was instantly gone. "I guess I can thank you now...I feel much better but what brings you here you already know the risk of talking with me..." Z said while putting his hands through his messy hair in a attempt to fix it but it made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

"You know as well as I do that I'm not going to kill you on sight or bring you back to be executed. I also took some precautions to make sure we wouldn't be found by Shinigami either so don't worry. The reason I'm out here is because of this girl. I was wondering if you had seen her or remembered her from back in the day. I believe that she is a Dangai Shinigami, responsible for Kinzoku's death. Percentage that I'm right? Nearly 100%. Now, I noticed she has some necklace with the hougykou in it, which is obviously extremely dangerous," Kazaru said. He took out a picture of Rain and showed it to Z. "I'm guessing she underwent a drastic makeover after leaving the Gotei 13, so I'm more seeing if you've ever seen her and/or be on the look out for her.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:59 pm

"Oh I know you wouldn't kill me unless I was doing something EXTREMELY stupid." When Kazaru mentioned his brother Kinzoku his expression turned from carefree to serious. He was quenching his left hand hard enough where it started to bleed. Ignoring the pain he looks at the picture. "Hmm yes I do remember her....I was at bar and saw her, after I left she went next to me and gave me some sake......Now that I know its her I will kill her....." Some of Z's reiatsu began to leak with black lightning sparking around his body. "The hougykou it sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it..."
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 pm

"Calm down. You don't know how powerful she is. I would have if I had known I'd have backup in case of an emergency. The hougykou was used by Urahara Kisuke to save the shinigami turned into hollows by Aizen, and later used by Aizen himself to become powerful beyond measure. If she can use it to Aizen's degree, even the head captain may not be able to defeat her. Just keep an eye out. I'm going to try to develop stuff to potentially counteract the hougykou, but unfortunately I don't have the data."
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"Well now...That would be troublesome even brute strength won't help but do you think you can snag the hougykou away from her?" Z said while calming down. "Also if you need to contact me look for metal. I'm currently in a so called 'utopia' but I have doubts on it....Now enough of the serious business hows the Soul Society been?" Z's mood seemed to altered greatly though you can tell a hint of sorrow when he mentioned the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"Alright can do. And about snagging it from her? We'd have to defeat her probably. I'm sure that if you were to steal it there's some kidou on it that would kill you or something. It could be like some zanpakuto's and always return to its master as well. Honestly, I'd much rather destroy it so that there is no way it could be used again. Now soul society..." Kazaru said, pausing and sipping some of his drink. He continued, It's pretty good. The new head captain is pretty cool, we're gonna hit up the bars soon probably. But, I wish you were still around, even though I still think you should have waited to become Captain by appointment...not by winning a fight. A spot would have opened eventually.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 pm

"Hmmm I was thinking of using bankai...Though I never shown you its kinda interesting. As for the new Captain Commander is he a war loving maniac like me?" Z laughed towards the last part. "You already know I can't just wait and be appointed captain I have to prove I'm the best...Which I am. But who knew leaving before a trial can get you banished. Speaking of which what do you mean 'hit the bars' you don't drink at all?"
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:59 pm

"Doesn't mean I can't prey on drunk girls, m'lud. Now...earlier you had mentioned this utopia thing. What'd you mean by that?" Kazaru said, finishing off his coke.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:04 pm

"Well lets see this human saved me from a cops when I was running from them, ummm then he turned into liquid some how and left. Next thing I knew a motorcycle appeared under me why running from the cops again....Then next thing I knew I was in front of a palace. He asked me to be a 2nd in command....Then I powered up the place with enough energy for a week....And before you yell at me for joining him you should know its a offer I can't refuse I haven;t understand his abilities yet and it amazes me that a single human did what he did..."
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 am

"Eh, whatever. Keep tabs on him. All we need is humans turning against us too. If he does turn against soul society, kill him. Otherwise, he could be a good ally," Kazaru said. He stops the bartender and orders another coke. He drinks it fairly quickly then continues, "Well, I revealed everything I found out. If you find anything, I don't know...uhhh. You really can't contact me I guess. Just do something you know I'll understand. I need to get back to the lab and do some research and probably should talk to the head captain. I have a nice idea for a new invention that would really have helped me the other night."

Kazaru walks out of the bar and opens a gate back to soul society. He returns to his lab and heads straight into the past records, looking for anything on the hougkyou.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Z walks out the bar and then leaves off on a random journey.
Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Friend   An Old Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chaos :: The Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: