Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eremitt av øst bakken

The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Empty
PostSubject: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 pm

He stands at eight feet tall and is extremely muscular, his hair is in seven long fiery red and pale gray braids, each braid with a mirror fragment at its end. He has solid dark blue eyes, and his skin is a strong peach color, and covered in scars. He only had his left arm as he lost his right arm for trying to steal when he was a human. He is riddled with symbols and markings from times of the vikings. He has a grey beard that reached down to his stomach. He wears a black vest and a pair of jeans making him look more like a very tall, very strong biker. He wear shoes as he has no need for them. His aura of reitsu is like a cold ocean in the arctic and seems to create frost wherever he stands.

He stood in the park leaning against a tree as he felt the sun against his skin, a slight frost on the tree. he had no need to have his eyes open as they could not see without him shapeshifting them, and he did not feel like using that power right now.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 pm

A black line sliced the skies of Karakura, the line soon forming a gaping mouth that seethed with a dark energy. A garganta. From the ominous portal, a woman stepped forth. She was only 5'3", but released enough power to crush anything that stood in her path. Her deep golden yellow eyes scanned the area below her paw-like feet. A low growl rumbled in her throat. She caught the scent of a soul reaper near by. She released her reiatsu at full strength, hoping to lure the worm from it's hiding space. She snarled and ran her fingers through her long silver hair while she waited for the soul reaper to come forth.
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 pm

The man stepped from the shadow of the trees, not botherng to look up as he could not see and he transformed all on his own without a pill, to his spirit form, which looked no different from his human form, but now an enormous blade was on his back, almost as long as he was and it was covered in glowing old markings. His reitsu was more immense than that of an advanced captain, but not quite a captain commander. It was cold and the ground around him froze as he spoke in a voice that seemed to echo as he did, it was dark and felt like death had come to life.*"Espada, I have no quarrel with you."*His reitsu was dark blue and black and was shaped like a wolf's skull. He seemed cold and calm as he spoke, not reacting to anything.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Val growled a bit as the soul reaper came into view. His power was great. She didn't deny this fact. She smirked a bit when he said he had no quarrel with her. She sighed and decided to feel the same. Why waste energy of a one sided fight? She looked down at the man, his appearance nonthreatening. She huffed a bit and crossed her arms over her chest. Who are you, Soul Reaper? Her eyes glowed a vivid yellow now, a sign of contentment, yet heightened guard. She growled softly while waiting for the man to reply, her tail twitching slightly in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:51 pm

His lips twitched into a smile as he transformed into a copy of her, smell, reitsu and all, then into a well known man name Tite Kubo, then into a large hollow, then into Aizen, then back to the large Viking man once again. He gave a smile as his seven braids of hair hung on his back as he turned his face to her, his eyes no longer blind as he had copied the eyes of herself.*"I take many ah form misseh , ai was a man of the Ocean, but now I work for the Dangai Shinigami, I am teh scout, Eremitt av øst bakken. What is your name miss Espada?"*He smiled, he spoke with a strong Norwegian accent as he looked at the other with her own eyes that were now in his eye sockets as copies.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 am

Val smirked a bit as she listened to the burly man introduce himself. His scent made her nose twitch. She wasn't fond of it, but so was the curse of a hypersensitive nose. She sighed a bit and looked at him as he asked her name. My name is Valentina Volpe, and I'm the head of the Espada...I've heard of you Dangai Shinigami. You hide in the Valley of Screams. Such a horrifying place for most. I'm impressed your kind have adapted to a nightmarish home. Her eyes narrowed a bit, her arms crossing back over her chest, her tail swishing back and forth. She was curious about this Dangai Shinigami. It was true that she had heard stories, but had yet to meet one. What fun.
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 am

Eremitt chuckled as he shape shifted into a younger version of himself, same amount of hair minus the beard, his eyes were the same blue color they were originally, but he could see with these as they had not been tainted like the other ones. He still wore his outfit thought, so he just looked like a biker kid that was taller than he should have been, and had a ton of hair.Well it helps when you learn to control the Sweeper and the blanks, after that everything is fine. Plus it helps knowing the battle tactics of over two hundred fallen shinigami, and having the technological skill of Mayuri Kurotsuchi.."*He smiled as his body flipped through bodies, even their scents then back to his teenage form.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Val continued to watch the man as he took on many forms. She wasn't sure what his true form was now. Her eyes narrowed a bit, a heavy sigh escaping her lips. She growled softly as her eyes burned a deep amber hue. Show me your rue form, Soul Reaper....stop this silly game and show me your true face.... She tapped her fingers on her arms, her tail twitching with annoyance. If she was in a more hostile mood, she would have already blown the man away with a cero.She kept her patience and awaited the man to show her his real face.
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:37 pm

He stopped for a moment and looked at her with his eyes of ice that chiled the soul. He transformed into his old man form, covered in scars, blind, and his scent was completely gone now, not even emotion could be sense on him now. His long hair touching the ground in its seven super thick braids, each with a odd sparkling metal on it, his immense sword on his back as he no longer bothered to turn his face towards her since he could not see in this form*"This is my true form, the oldest shinigami, the Dangai Scout, and the Corpse Eater, Eremitt Bakken."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Val looked at the man as he took his real shape. No wonder why he constanly changed his form. Val sighed a bit and atteared in front of the man. Tell me.....how did you end up all scarred and beat up like this? Val looked him over, a bit curious about the man. He intrigued her, and was tempted to make him a friend of hers, just because she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 pm

(Just look at my first post for a better description of him)

He gave a smile, but there was no emotion coming from him as he began to respond in a slightly amused voice*"When I was human, I fought several hollows with my powers...those have long since dried up in power however.But I hate to use this form, I am blind now....this makes it slightly harder...plus this is the only form that I can use my powers in, other than my corpse powers...But I have not gotten a scar or even too much damage since I became a shinigami....my reitsu has created a diamond skin for me."*His smile vanished as his blind eyes looked straight ahead of himself. His long beard of crimson and grey tossed a bit by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Val smirked a she listened to the man talk. How amusing. She sighed a bit and laid back on a bed of air. She yawned a bit, growing bored of this encounter already. She curled up and looked at the man, her fox-like ears laying flat against her head. Her tail twitched, then curled around her frame, her eyes still on the soul reaper. She was bored now, and curious of what she should do now.
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:28 pm

He smiled as his scent suddenly changed to a cat-like smell as he transformed into a neko man and smiled at her as his hair stayed long, but changed to black, and his beard vanished. His body became only athletic instead of its normal giant form, and he shrunk to be five feet and eight inches tall, he wored a suit and had a long tail that was jet black and he had a aura of kindness around him as he looked at the other and actually examined her.*"So this seem better then, I'm sure my previous form was not at all attractive to the eye. Is there anything you would like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Yoichi Sano

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Yoichi had just got one with his training for the day. He had done 1000 push-ups on one hand with each arm, he had done 2000 sit ups, hanging upside down from a tree, and he had done a good amount of hand to hand technique training. He was bored right now, his Zanpaktou by his side, but he was in regular human clothing. He was wearing a red shirt with a black dragon outline on it, and blue jeans. He was hiding his reiatsu right now, because if he even released a fraction of it, alot of humans would die. He saw two people as he walked through the forest, wondering who they were.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:54 pm

A man with a dark gray cloak came out of a bar running out as he was being chased off my angry drunken men. The reason, he was hitting on their girls. As the man was running he noticed a garganta and began to ran towards that direction. As he ran towards their he noticed that the drunken men lost interest and went back to the bar. The man flashed stepped into a forest and noticed another guy walking out of it so he follows him and he saw a female espada he decided to yell. "HEY THERE, I'M Z WHAT BRINGS YOU TO THIS PART OF TOWN?' He obviously ignored the other guy next to her.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Val watched and smirked as the man took on a feline form of sorts. Interesting. A feline in the presence of a canine. Val was about to say something whern she caught two stray scents in the air. Her ears perked up when a voice called out to her from below. She looked down and vanished in a blur, soon reappearing in front of the man that called out to her. So you call yourself Z, eh? She smirked and stood before the newcomer, her eyes on the quite stranger that trailed behind him. Val chuckled to herself and crossed her arms over her chest. Three shinigami in one night.....just my luck...
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Eremitt smiled as he shunpo'ed next to her and waved at everyone very kindly, his reitsu concealed as he looked at them, his seven braids of hair jingling as he bounced around like a young child*"Hey hey hey there evryone how is everyone ^_^ Call me Felix, yep yep yep ^_^."*He changed from when he was talking to Valentina and he smiled at them with a giddy glee that could not be surpassed by even a child.
Back to top Go down
Yoichi Sano

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Yoichi walked foward, walking closer to the Espada (which he could tell easily due to her spiritual pressure), and the shinigami's (whats the plural for shinigami?) He smiled, the feeling of not being hunted and meeting other shinigami that did not want to kill him was good. "Hello there, the three of you!" Yoichi said cheerfully. "My name is Yoichi Sano. Its nice to meet all of you." Yoichi said. He looked over at the Espada lady. She was very strong, he could tell. But he had to admit though, she was beautiful. He knocked the thought out of his head, being respectful to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Z ignores the other two. "Well you can call me sexy if you want." Z said while picking up the espadas hand and kissing it. He turns to see another shinigami. "Hmm I can't tell if your a rouge or not and I have no idea who you are Felix." Z was on high alert from everyone seeing as he is wanted and there are two shinigamis and a espada here.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Val's eye twitched as the giddy little cat boy started losing his mind right next to her. She glanced at Yoichi, who seemed to be the only sane one out of the bunch. Her nose twitched, and a low growl rumbled within her throat as the man took her hand and kissed it. She jerked her hand back and crossed her arms back over her chest, her breasts resting on her forearms. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow. She sighed a bit. Hnn...now that I know most of your names....I guess it's fair that I introduce myself to you sould reapers....My name is Valentina Volpe, and I am the Head of the Espada... Her eyes drifted shut, her ears folding back against her head while she tried to ignore the giddy cat, and the cocky soul reaper before her. She liked Yoichi already. He seemed normal.
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm

The neko smiled at the tother before tapping the Espada's arm for a moment and a thought appeared in his mind as he kept up his smile Do not reveal my true self, I have no wish to reveal myself just yet...once they leave the mask shall leave... He held a hand out to Yoichi as he had a goofy smile on his face. He was truly odd as his tail wagged happily, occasionally hitting Valentina by accident.
Back to top Go down
Yoichi Sano

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Yoichi took the person's hand in a warm handshake. He smiled lightly, looking the neko boy right in the eyes. But something wasn't quite right about him. It seemed as if he was hiding something. Yoichi let it go, just thinking he was acting funny. He let go of the man's hand, looking around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Z yawned. "Blah blah, now that we are acquainted with each other, should we share a drink?" As he was saying this he took out 2 bottles of sake and the bowl like cup from underneath his cloak. "Any takers?" Z is hoping to get them drunk so they can spill a little more about themselves. Z yawns again and puts his hand over his mouth, in his hand was a small pill that he snagged from Kazaru which wouldn't make him drunk.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Val sighed a bit and grabbed the cat bot's tail. She wasn't going to tell his little secret. From what Yoichi was feeling, she may not have to. She smirked and almost chuckled a bit. She almost said something when the scent of alcohol wafted on her nose. She growled and wrinkled her nose. She hated the smell and covered her sensitive nose. Ugh...put that shit away...

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eremitt av øst bakken

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 pm

The neko boy smiled as he stared at the bottles for a moment and the froze simply at his will, and became covered in sea salt. He was more than happy to rid the world of a few more drinks. His eyes were a cat color, not even a hint that he was not what he appeared, as his mind had become so twisted over the years, he was immune to the side problems that came with lies or deciet, he was a master at them, right down to the way he could act. Then he felt her grab his tail and he shuddered a bit, yanking his tail free and smiled blushing a bit*"Don't do that please ^_^."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)   The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next