Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
Fate Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Fate Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
Fate Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
Fate Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
Fate Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
Fate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
Fate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
Fate Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
Fate Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

Fate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 am

Moving his hands upwards, Ken slowly pulled his hood further over his head, shielding him more from the whipping rain and wind. The force from the storm was even stronger now from the height he had been spectating the city from. Sitting at the ledge of the towering skyscraper looking about the skyline of the city, it was truly a magnificent sight to behold. Though, admiring the city wasn't what he had came here to see, quite the contrary, he had came to "patrol" the city, if one could say that. He had been hearing rumors of strong arrancar rummaging through the city, arrancar of that elusive "Espada" variety. So far, many of his Bounto brethren had been killed and Ken needed to put a stop to this threat, personally.

Ken had been here for quite a while, watching and waiting for a Hollow that could match the reports. Of course he was here against the wishes of his council though. They had warned him of meddling in affairs that didn't concern him personally. His race had become one of seclusion, their numbers were dwindling and they couldn't afford to lose a leader now. Though this weighed heavy on Ken's heart, he couldn't just let his people continued to be slaughtered. He'd deal with whatever this was. The rain and wind began to pick up even more, Ken now pulling at the hood of his jacket even more to cover himself up. That's when he felt it, a presence...a strong one. Turning around slightly, his legs still dangling over the ledge of the building he looked behind himself. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:44 am

A treacherous night. Blistering wind and torrential rain plagued the city. Val thrived in this darkness. She was alone, or so she thought. Being the only female arrancar in Hueco Mundo, she needed time away from the ravenous dogs that hunted her. She spent that time in the world of the living. She hungered for the solitude and ached for the time to be alone. She hovered high above the city, concealed from view by inky black storm clouds and the fact that she was dead. The occasional flash of lightning illuminated her form. She was only 5'3" in height. Her body was well toned, yet slender. She relished her lovely curves that were now emphasized by her damp attire that clung to her body. Her top hugged her supple breasts and slender waist. She had milky soft skin that held a pale peach pigment. Her eyes glowed an iridescent yellow that matched the hues of the very lightning that lit the sky. Her long silver hair, now dampened by the rain, clung to her shoulders, chest, and back. A few strands clung to her face, but she brushed them aside. She let a soft sigh escape her plump, cherry red lips. She had long, shapely legs that remained hidden by her hakama pants. Her tailbone was extended, forming a long, plush tail that held a coat of soft silver fur, it too now wet because of the rain. The appendage swayed behind her as she looked down at the city. The place annoyed her. It was too noisy, but that wasn't what got to her. It was a scent in the air that drove her interests. She crossed her arms over her chest, her breasts resting on her forearms. She closed her eyes and vanished in a static blur. A sonido. With this high speed form of transport known only by arrancar, she made her descent to the rooftops below.

She moved with the grace of a goddess, rain pelting her form as she leapt from rooftop to rooftop. No matter the height, she made each jump with ease. The scent that lured her was growing stronger. Her eyes now burned a dark amber color. The hue showed her curiosity and deep seated excitement for the hunt. She paused on the rooftop of a large structure. A skyscraper. She sniffed the air, the scent she was tracking now impossibly strong. She was extremely close now. Not long until she found her prey. She stood atop the roof, her eyes gazing to the sky as a flash of lightning lit the darkened sky once more. Her flesh glistened with raindrops. A small smile crossed her soft lips. She had forgotten her hunt for that short moment. The cool rain felt good on her body. Her clothing clung tightly to her flesh now, showing off her beautiful body even more so. She was savoring the sweet moment when a voice called out from the darkness. Her fox-like ears perked up, now standing erect atop her head. She turned quickly, her eyes glowing a deep goldenrod hue. She growled and crossed her arms back over her chest, showing no signs of fear. Her tail swished behind her, flicking water off of her fur left and right. She answered the man in a calm tone. Her voice was stern, then gentle. Who are you? You are the one I've been searching for....your scent...it attracted me...come out and show yourself.... As she spoke, another flash of lightning ripped across the sky behind her, illuminating her form once again, giving the figure in the shadows a good view of her.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:19 am

As he awaited the answer from the being within the darkness, he continued trying to read the reiatsu they were giving off. No doubt it was hollow, but it's level of density, this was no ordinary hollow, not by a long shot. This level of power could only belong to that of an Espada, and even then, it had to be a highly ranked Espada. A smirk spread across Ken's face, "About time..." The one he had been waiting for had finally showed up, or at least he hoped this was the one he had been hunting. Either way, making an example of this one would also prove beneficial. He slowly made his way up to his feet, standing next to the Skyscraper's ledge as he heard the being begin to speak. The sound of the whipping rain and wind making it hard, but he could obviously tell it to be a feminine voice, speaking strongly, yet softly. It was a strange mix, but something that managed to catch Ken's attention. "Searching for me?" Just then, a bolt of lightning ripped through the sky, it's light illuminating all atop of the building. Ken's gaze falling upon the woman whos beauty was now apparent to him, his eyes admiring her frame and figure for a quick minute before his mind was set back on the mission at hand. "My name is Ken Ishimaru...Greatfather of the Bounto....And you would be?" Ken watched her carefully as he gave his reply. After giving such an introduction, if she was the culprit behind the attacks, no doubt he'd have a fight on his hand. And even if she wasn't he could still have a fight on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:32 am

Val's eyes were on the figure in the dark. Her vision cleared, her night vision kicking in. She saw it. The figure of a man standing at the ledge of the building. Not bad. Not bad at all. She heard the man introduce herself and what he was, his answer confirming her suspicions. A Bount. An eater of souls. She couldn't help the playful smile that crossed her soft lips. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow now. She heard him ask who she was. She chuckled a bit and shook her head vigorously, tossing her damp hair to shake the excess water from it before the damp locks rested back on her shoulders and down her back. She smiled again before answering his request. Who am I, you ask? I am Valentina Volpe....The Head of the Espada... Now that introductions are out of the way, I must ask what a Bount is doing here. I've never seen one on any of my ventures to the world of the living. Now I come back and come across the leader of the Bounts. Such luck... A playful grin appeared on her face. She took a couple steps closer, yet kept her guard on high and her spiritual pressure suppressed so she wouldn't crush the man before she got a chance to meet him personally. She stood only a few feet from the man now as a bolt of lightning sliced through the clouds like a hot knife through butter. Her form was illuminated once more and brought into view as she approached the Bount leader with extreme caution.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 am

"The Head of the Espada?" He hadn't counted on meeting someone so highly ranked. He kept his eye on her as she continued to speak, obviously interested in the chance to finally meet a Bount, and the Leader of them all at that. "I see....then from what you've told me I guess you aren't the Espada I've been looking for...." He was a bit relieved to say these words, flipping his hood back to reveal his face. If she had been the one responsible for the deaths, he would have had to attack her, no questions asked. Though he was strong, he wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to live through a fight with the Head Espada. Though, she still always held the option to attack him, which was warily becoming a possibility as she continued her steps closer. He watched her intently, prepared to act if she acted herself. "So what exactly brings you to town?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 am

Val took one more step closer before she sonidoed forward. She had the male pinned beneath her before the male could blink. Her hands held him down by his forearms. She had one knee pushed up against his crotch. Her face was mere inches from his. Her silver hair fell around their faces as she stared into the man's eyes. A low growl rumbled in her throat as she looked at the man. Her hands gripped his arms tighter, her body pressed closer to his to keep him pinned. A playful grin crossed her cherry red lips as yet another flash of lightning danced across the sky. She had the man where he couldn't move. He was hers now. One wrong move and he was done for. She began to speak while keeping her firm hold. There is no point in struggling.....I don't want a fight....but if I am forced to, then I won't hesitate to kill.... Her eyes still gazed deep into his as if she was looking into his very soul.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 am

Ken was taken aback as she disappeared in a static blur. This form of movement had to be the infamous "Sonido" he had heard so much about, rumored to be faster than the shinigami variant "shunpo". If she was using this at the moment, it wasn't good. Preparing himself to move, he was suddenly grabbed, being slammed down upon the roof of the building. "Shit..." He shook his head, dazed as to what had just happened. He looked up to see Valentina atop of him, his arms pinned down by hers, and oddly enough her knee to his crotch. As she spoke he couldn't help but feel a tinge of regret in his decision to come to Karakura. Maybe the Council was right in telling him not to come here, but that was in the past, and this in the present, there was nothing he could do about that now. Her hair falling around his face, hers only a few inches from his, gazing deeply into his eyes. A large "BOOM" of thunder in the distance could be heard as he gazed back into her eyes, the winds and rain getting a bit stronger. ".....What do you want from me....?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Val heard the man squirm. She could smell his nerves going crazy. She loved the smell of fear. She chuckled a little. She was starting to like this guy. She wasn't sure why, but she was liking him. She sat up a bit, straddling the man's lap. She smirked and looked down at him, releasing his arms from her grip. She sat atop the male's lap and gazed down at him. What do I want? That, I'm not sure of. Maybe it's you.... She grinned a bit and gave the male a playful wink while still sitting comfortably on the male's lap.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Ken stared back at her, waiting for an answer to his question as the storm continued to rage. He had started to wish he had brought a thicker jacket with him, at this rate he'd catch a cold. When he felt the grip of Valentina's hands on his forearms he was a bit confused, but even more confused as she sat atop his lap giving him a reply and a wink that caught him off guard. He blushed, something that was completely out of the norm for him, as he heard these words. A dirty thought had crossed his mind, the position they were now in fueling these thoughts even more, but she couldn't have meant it in that way. More than likely there was something sinister behind these words, as was the norm for hollows. Sitting up on his elbows, he gazed back into her eyes. "Me? Of what use what I be to you, Head Espada?" If he was going to get out of this alive, he'd have to play along to whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Val's grin grew wider as he asked of what good he could be to her. Judging by the feel of what rested between her legs, he'd be very useful in multiple situations. She chuckled a bit and decided to play with the bount a little. She started to lightly grind against his hips, curious of how ge'd react to this. She knew by his scent that he was thinking lewd thoughts about the two of them. She looked down into his eyes and smiled a bit while still lightly moving her hips back and forth on his lap. What use is a bount to an arrancar? Hmm.....What use could you be to me? She toyed with him by simply restating the question he had asked her. Her movements got a little quicker and rougher, then she suddenly stopped.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

He was a bit wary as he saw her grin grow wider as she heard his reply. Though he wasn't as surprised as he was when she began to grind against his lap. He let out a light groan before he quickly shut up. She was toying with him, and he couldn't let her get the upper hand. She continued to grind as she began to speak, restating his questing in a teasing sort of tone. He continued to keep his gaze on her, trying to figure her out. Was she trying to seduce him in some sort of way? If she was, slowly, Ken was falling for this enchantress. One could have attributed it to her looks, which she was a winner in that category. Another could have attributed it to her charm, to which she also dominated, hands down. But there was something more than that, something that Ken couldn't quite put his finger on about her, something that was slowly, but surely, captivating his interest. He opened his mouth to speak once more before she began to grind against him quicker and rougher than before. Ken quickly shut his mouth, muffling as best he could a sound of pleasure that would have escaped from them, but while he could hide this, he couldn't hide what was slowly getting harder.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Val smiled. She caught his muffled sounds of pleasure. He looked so cute below her. She was starting to fall for this bount. She was quite attractive, and his willpower was beyond impressive. She leaned down, her body pressed against his. She braced herself up on her hands, her face within inches of his again. She smiled softly, her face now softer instead of cold and malicious. She licked the guy's lips as she felt his hardness pressing against her. She chuckled and brushed her hair from her face and looked into the man's eyes. Her look was one of affection now, rather than one of cunning. Perhaps she really was falling for the bount. She had just met him, but there was just something that attracted her to him. She looked lovingly into his eyes, a soft smile returning to her lips. Before she could stop herself, her right hand found it's place on his left cheek and her lips found his. She kissed the man softly before realizing what exactly she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Ken watched her closely as she leaned down, pressing her body against his. He could feel himself getting harder as she did this, but he couldn't relish in something like this. She was only playing with him, she didn't feel any emotion towards him. He continued to tell himself this, trying to block out the feelings he was beginning to feel towards her. "I've only just met her, I can't be feeling this..." He tried to let rationality take over, to convince himself that he needed to escape now or else he'd lose his life. Try as he might though, one gaze into those eyes of hers showed warmth, a warmth he had never seen before. When he saw that, all ideas of fleeing fleeted from his mind. He didn't know where this would lead, or what she had planned, for all he knew she could have still had killing him on the agenda, but he'd stay. Whatever it was about her that captivated him so, he was risking life to pursue it even for a little while longer.

Her whole demeanor had changed at the drop of a dime. One second she seemed so cold and malicious, toying with him, but now the only thing Ken could find in her eyes and smile were warmth and affection. She looked deeply in his eyes again before he felt the soft touch of her warm hand placed on his left cheek, her lips pressing softly up against his in a kiss. His eyes widened a bit, closing them slightly as he kissed her back.

Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Val held the kiss, her body pressing against that of the Bount's. Her hand still brushed along his cheek as they shared such a lovely kiss. She broke from their kiss for a moment and looked into the man's eyes. She smiled softly and brushed her thumb along his cheek. Lightning lit up the sky as she laid there on top of him, her eyes gazing deeply into his. She spoke to him softly, the tone of her voice changing to match her emotions. K-Ken....forgive me, but.....I think I may have fallen for you....There is something about you....it makes me only want you more...

She pulled him close and kissed him again, this time a bit deeper, her tongue parting the man's lips to greet his with gentle caresses. She relished in the taste of him. His scent drove her wild. The warmth of his body was unlike anything that another arrancar could give her. She wanted him. She couldn't help it anymore. She was lost in her attraction to the man, and never wanted to leave his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Ken continued to kiss her back, reveling in it as his emotions ran wild. His body pressing up against hers as her hand continued to stroke along his cheek. As she broke away from the kiss he gazed back into those beautiful amber eyes of hers. Her infectious smile causing him to smile back to her as she brushed her thumb along his cheek. The storm around the two was still going strong, the wind and rain whipping as fiercely as ever, the lighting and thunder violently ripping through the night sky, but at this moment, the only thing that mattered to Ken was the woman in front of him. His attention trained solely on her as she began to speak. Her voice was shaky as she confessed her feelings for him. He could only smile as he listened to her, placing his on hand on her right cheek. "I...I believe I've fallen for you as well, Valentina...". Just as he couldn't explain these emotions that were so strong for her, she couldn't explain hers as well. Could this have been the phenomena most people refer to as "Love at first sight"? This was the only explanation he could come up with. He couldn't believe it, an Espada captured his heart.

She pulled him close, pressing her lips to his once more, their kiss deepening. His warm tongue caressing hers as they both relished each others taste. He had fallen so much in love with this woman, he never wanted their embrace to end.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Val was captured by this man's sweet kiss. She couldn't break away this time. Her tongue wrestled his for dominance within his mouth, her arms now wrapping tightly around his frame. She was beyond happy when she heard him say that he had fallen for her as well. She wanted nothing more than to share her love with this man. He had her heart, and she had his. She wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. She deepened the kiss more, adding more passion to the gesture. Her hands ran down his back, her hips shifting on his lap slightly. She let out a soft moan against his lips. She couldn't help letting it out. The rain continued to pummel them and she was getting sick of it. She released her reiatsu at full power, all while still kissing the man in her arms. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow. She took the lightning into her control. She bent nature and willed the storm away, revealing the navy blue starlit sky. A full moon loomed over the two. She pulled herself away from the kiss and smiled as she suppressed her reiatsu after seeing the storm had cleared. Her body glistened beneath the silver glow of the moon.She smiled down at him and ran a hand down his chest, loving the feel of him. She shivered in delight, then leaned back down again, this time aiming for his neck to line it with gentle kisses.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 am

Ken smiled against her lips as she began to deepen their kiss, playfully wrestling back her warm tongue. Her arms wrapped tightly around him, to which Ken wrapped his arms about her waist as he indulged more into their kiss. His love for this woman only growing stronger and stronger with each passing second. He could feel her deepening the kiss even more, to which he happily obliged, letting all of his emotions and passion for her take over, reveling in their embrace even more. Her hands began to travel along his back as her hips shifter against him. He let out a slight moan at her touch at almost the exact time that her moan escaped against his lips. He couldn't help but blush, something he was now doing for a second time today, as he smiled against her lips once more.

As their embrace continued it seemed that the fierce storm was now getting on Valentina's nerves just as much as it had been on Ken's. She suddenly fully released her reiatsu, to which Ken released his fully as well, so as not to be negatively influenced by the weight of hers. Their kiss continued as she began to use her powers to will the storm away. The wind and rain a thing of the past as the magical starlit sky opened up for them. The moon shining its light down upon the two. Valentina soon broke from the kiss, and Ken couldn't help but admire the way the light of the moon accented her beautiful body. He smiled as she ran her hand down his chest, now pressing her lips to his neck. Ken's hands began to travel down the sides of her body, his lips now kissing along her neck as well. "I...I want you, Valentina...so badly...." He wasn't sure as to how she would react to his words, but he couldn't hold them in any longer.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Val kept her kisses going along his neck. His scent filled her nose as she nuzzled him The smell of him drove her mad. She licked along the side of his neck, then shivered as she felt his kisses along hers. She let out another soft moan against his neck as she felt the gentle kisses on her cold skin. She closed her eyes and nipped his neck playfully. She loved how his body filled her with warmth. She soon kissed down to his colllarbones when his words hit her ears. He..he wanted her? She had a feeling that she knew what he meant by it. She was feeling the same. He had aroused her so much now. She couldn't take it. She'd have him right on this roof with only the stars and the moon watching them. She nuzzled his neck and responded to his words. You can have me, Ken.....I'm all yours....
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Ken smiled against her neck as he listened to her reply, holding her so closely as she nuzzled against his neck. Her body was so warm against his, which had been chilled from the wind and rain. It was a warmth he never wanted to lose, let alone think of ever losing it. Her words had only cemented that fact within his mind. As she was his, he was hers, and he'd never let that change. With another press of his lips against her neck, he began to speak again. "Valentina....I've never felt this strongly about anyone else....I'm yours as well". With that said, he knew he wanted her right here and now, the only witness to their deeds would be the moon and the stars. Slipping his arms backwards, he began to let his jacket fall down off of his arms, revealing his sleeveless white shirt which had now been drenched from rain earlier. The fabric clinging tightly to his muscular frame as he pressed himself harder against her warm body. His fingers now began to run through her wet hair as he began to kiss along her jawline.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Val ran her hands along his shoulders and down his arms as he slid his jacket off. His shirt hugged his delicious frame. She wanted to rip it off of him and taste his sweet flesh. Her own body was hugged by her soaked attire. The white jacket she wore was nearly transparent, her creamy peach skin faintly visible through the fabric. She heard him speak, his words warming her very soul. She knew now that she had completely fallen for this bount. She was in love, and she couldn't be happier. She shivered as he kissed along her jaw. His kisses sent electric chills down her spine and she loved it. His touch only made her want him more. She couldn't take it. She gripped his damp shirt and ripped it from his body, then kissed along his neck, down across his collarbones, then down to his chest. She reveled in his enticing taste. She was now drivin by love, and lust for him.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Ken couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure as she kissed along his body after ripping off his shirt. Her sweet, sensual kisses now landing upon his chest. Everything about her was arousing him so much he couldn't contain himself any longer. He began to unzip her jacket, before deeming that it would take too long. With a swift movement of his hand, he ripped her jacket off of her, revealing her beautiful upper body to him. Moving his hands he began to run his fingers along her creamy, smooth skin. His fingers indulging in the feel of her, the woman he loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Val smiled a bit as she watched him start to unzip her jacket. He was getting anxious, this made obvious by him ripping her top off, exposing her chest to him. She closed her eyes as he began running his fingers through her damp hair. Her hair was drying off, beads of water running down her neck and along her bare chest. She found herself blushing a little. She continued to kiss along his chest, trailing back up to his neck, and then to his lips. She kissed him deeply, her tongue entering his mouth again, caressing his own tongue. Her hands moved down his chest, caressing his flesh gently while she kissed him with great passion.
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:30 pm

He smiled into her kisses as they continued to trail along his chest and neck, until finally their lips met again. Kissing her deeply, Ken continued to run his fingers along her body, he himself getting more and more excited as he felt her hands moving down his chest. He kissed her with more passion now, his want for her now a need. Smiling against her lips, he placed a hand atop of hers, slowly lowering it on his body, sliding it down the washboard of his abs, and resting it on his crotch. His member throbbing in his pants against her touch. He broke from their kiss, and began to kiss along the right side of her jaw to her ear before whispering to her, "Vally...do you want it as badly as I want to give it to you...?". He questioned her playfully as he began to nibble gently on her earlobe, his member getting so hard now.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Val blushed as the man moved her hand down his beautifully toned body. She bit her bottom lip as he brought her hand to his crotch. She felt it. His member, hard and pulsing, concealed behind his pants. She closed her eyes again as he nibbled on her ear. She wanted him so badly now. She couldn't stand this teasing. She undid his pants and pulled them down a bit, freeing his member from it's confines. She sat up on his lap and pulled her pants off of her. She wanted him now, and she was going to have him if he'd let her. I want you so badly....please...don't make me wait anymore....
Back to top Go down
Ken Ishimaru

Ken Ishimaru

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Ken smiled as he watched her undo his pants after feeling how hard he had gotten for her, pulling them down a bit, and freeing his hard member. She soon sat up a bit and began to remove her pants as well, her wet entrance rubbing up against him as he listened to her words. He began to hold her close as he began to kiss along her neck once more, and with a shift of his hips, his hard, thick penis slid slowly inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate   Fate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chaos :: The Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: