Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

The new lieutenant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iznami Kiyomeru

Iznami Kiyomeru

The new lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: The new lieutenant   The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 pm

It was a soft blissful as Iznami woke up and got dressed that morning her mood was rather bubbly and she felt like needed to flirt with someone because well when she was happy she always sorta liked to flirt but first she felt like she needed to get a duty roster or something along the lines of that she went to her captains room wearing her rather flirty uniform looking at her captain to see if she was in there. Umm hello Captain...Shihoin? She felt she was entitled to say her name a where she came from. Umm it's me Iznami Kiyomer daughter of the captain commander and your lieutenant now ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

The new lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new lieutenant   The new lieutenant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Kurai heard the captain commander's daughter call for her and she smiled. She was expecting her. Getting up from her chair and walking over to the girl wearing her usual clothing *literally it's just like what soifon wears too lazy to describe it XD*

[color=yellow]hello izunami it's a pleasure to have you in my squad especially as my lieutenant it's an honor to finally meet the captain commanders lovely daughter/color] she said with a close eyed grin while shaking her hand.now that you are in my squad here are the rules: do your paperwork,help look after the squad when I'm gone, kick my butt if I don't get my own paperwork done and you don't have to call me captain shihon you can just call me kurai,I hate titles after all we're all equal and just because I happen to be in charge doesn't mean i'm any better than anyone else she said in a slight serious tone.It's what she honestly believed. Kurai then smiled again.okay now that I explained that shall I explain the daily activites for the stealth force? she asked while walking over to the door.
Back to top Go down

The new lieutenant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chaos :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: 13 court guard squads :: Squad 2-
Jump to: